What we do, and why you want to visit often!
Manueleysj is a marketing research firm specializing in tracking what works in all aspects of marketing (and what does not).
So, we’re not an agency, consultancy or other vendor seeking your business. We’re not even available for private research – all our research is published for the entire Manueleysj community to benefit from. Our goal – to give marketers of the world the stats, inspiration, and instructions to improve their results.
Our goal is to be your friendly native guides who help make your tough climb toward great marketing results easier by handing you research on ‘what works.’
Our research activities include:
- Case Study interviews with brand-side marketing VPs and directors in both business-to-business and consumer marketing. We conduct hundreds of these hour-long interviews per year.
- Surveys of our readership, marketing, advertising and PR professionals.
- Surveys of your prospects and customers, including consumers, technology professionals, and business execs, to discover what they think of marketing that’s targeting them.
- Exclusive lab tests and partnered research studies.
- Collection and analysis of “best of” research data published by other research firms, labs, and service providers to the marketing field. We constantly review more than 500 research sources for data that might prove useful.
Readers: Give us your suggestions, please
Do you have a suggestion to improve our services? Or, perhaps an idea for as research project you think we should be doing?
Please email suggestions to our research team via our Contact Us page
Tell us about your marketing campaign
Do you have an inspirational story of customer-first marketing? Have you learned a great lesson through your marketing efforts recently? This is your opportunity to share your transferable principles with the Manueleysj audience.
We want to showcase you and your efforts to your fellow brand-side marketers. If you’re in PR, we want to hear about your brand-side clients. Yes, agencies and vendors are invited to talk about campaigns they have completed for clients, as long as some sort of results information is included and the client can be contacted for a quote.
You don’t have to write any case studies for us — we do all our own research and writing. Just suggest folks for us to interview.
No, we do not currently seek or accept editorial submissions from outside writers. Our content is researched and written in-house.